CSN stores carry so many items.. millions of items. It's insanely awesome! I had a hard time choosing what I was going to get. Finally I decided on the super awesome Pacific Play Tent. I knew it would go perfectly in Kylee's new play room. I was absolutely right too.
"Open the doors and bring in the whole gang! This play tent is so large that 2 moms and 3 kids have room enough to play inside. Designed especially large for added play value, the fun can happen all year round as it can be used inside or out. This giant tent is made to be "kid tough" with a waterproof floor and a patented "G-3" shock corded fiberglass PU coated pole system. The Velcro front door closure and 2 tunnel ports (tunnels NOT included) make access into and out of the tent a breeze. A full mesh top has been added to allow extra ventilation, as well as to increase visibility for parents. The Super Duper 4 Kid Play Tent is a fabulous addition to any toy collection! "
What I really love about this tent:
* It's VERY easy to set up
* Soap and water are all you need to clean it off
* The mesh top make it easy for light to get in the tent (for when it's being used as a reading area), air to get in the tent (when it's being used for indoor camping), and children to get in and out of the tent (my 19 month old can easily zip up and down the zippered side)
* It has ports for tunnels to be added on (hello, additional fun!)
* It's colorful and catches the eye of the young and old
* For the price.. you get a LOT of space!
* The floor of the tent is durable, washable, and waterproof!!
So far we have used this tent as a reading "corner", a picnic site, a nap oasis, a hiding spot, a dance floor, and a place to cuddle and sing songs. It's been the perfect addition to the play room! The description on CSN says this tent can be used outdoors. Just because you can't completely seal the openings into the tent (the zipper side and the tunnel ports) I don't think we'd ever take it outside. I have no desire to rescue my child when the ants and other insects try to take over her tent. (Clearly because they would be totally jealous of the awesomeness of it...right?!)
All in all.. I HIGHLY recommend this tent!! So buy one. For your kid(s).. or yourself..
Hello and thanks for stopping by! I'm a mama to a beautiful and intelligent 19 month old daughter! I'm engaged to the sweetest and funniest man alive. I work in human services and love it most days. I cloth diaper and it's quite possible I'm addicted. I'm always looking for ways to live a little more GREEN and I'm a shop-a-holic in the worst way! Thanks for stopping by!