Friday, March 18, 2011

SpRiNg is in the AiR!

The weather has been so amazing this week!  Even when it gets "chilly" it still feels so nice out!  We have been wearing shorts and capris, flip flops and sandals, and opening up the windows.  It has been great!

It's got me thinking about our backyard though.  It's bare.  Well.. there's a small little slide and a grill out there.  But other than that.. it's bare.  I would LOVE to get Kylee one of these wooden swing sets.  She loves climbing and sliding on things at the park and in the gym daycare.  I know she would be thrilled to have her own swing set.

While I love the prices of the plastic and metal ones.. we really want something that is going to look nice, stand up to the weather we get in Nebraska, and give us the best bang for our buck!  So I'm off to browse at some swing sets.  Hopefully we can liven up our backyard soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The information were very helpful for me, I've bookmarked this post, Please share more information about this
Thanks