Sunday, January 2, 2011

And Let it Begin..

Peace out 2010!  Welcome 2011!

I just want to go on the record here saying that it's been TWO months since I've last blogged.  That's insane.  I mean, I've never been the most consistent blogger, but this is just sad. Pitiful.  Ridiculous.

Life has strapped me in and taken me for a ride.  Days with a toddler fly by.  And to be honest, I try not to miss a moment.  So I really need to find a nice balance between life and blogging. (Isn't that what all the bloggers are saying these days?)  I've also taken on a volunteer position with my local MOM group.  It's been stressful. Chaotic. Demanding. And tons of fun!  I'm really enjoying it so far.  Work. Overnights. Four nights a week. So yeah.. life has been busy but fun!

2010 was pretty good to my family.  There was so drama and lots of stress.  But we always had a roof over our head, food in our belly, and love in our home.  So I really can't complain much.  We made new friends, reconnected with ones from our past.  Kylee has really developed into quite the little person.  She's so funny, smart, talented, and pretty darn adorable if I do say so myself.  Tim switched locations with his job and it's been a hard change on him, but something that was great for our family.  We were going to move at the end of the year, but now we are staying. (I'm so happy about that!) We were together with both of our families for the holidays and everyone had a good time.

2011 is looking to be wonderful for us!  A job change is in the future for me.  Our very first family vacation at the start of the summer! (Down south to visit Tim's family).  Hopefully an end of the summer mini vacation with some good friends.  More time together as a family.  I have a lot of hope in 2011 being "our year"!

With the new year upon us I know a lot of people are making resolutions.  I told myself I wasn't going to.  I always seem to make them and break them before I even make it through the month of January.  But.. I've decided I am going to set goals for myself.

1.  Eat healthier as a family and start exercising.
2.  Become more organized in my life.  Find that balance I so desire.
3.  Take time for myself.
4.  Start reading again (things other than kid books and magazines)
5.  Take time for my relationship with that awesome man in my life!
6.  Volunteer more.  (I really miss doing this!)
7.  Say farewell to the people in my life who are just a giant, negative, hurtful weight.
8.  Start blogging again.

SO.. those are my goals.  That's the wrap up to the end of our year.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!  And I look forward to the adventures of this new year!

(Oh.. and tomorrow is my birthday. I plan on saying I'm 25 for the rest of my life. The End.)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CRISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

I love mcmahonlove.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards