Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tea?

WalMart has been having some AMAZING clearance sales lately!  We got her a too-cute-for-words Radio Flyer horse last week.. and today I got her a fun and cute tea set (originally $16.99 and on sale for $7..score!).  After a trip to Books-A-Million and lunch we got home and sat down for some tea!  Kylee loved it and continued playing for almost half an hour!  She offered us both tea and was "pouring" it soo nice and offering up yummy pastries!  I don't think I ever had a tea set as a little girl.  Or I don't remember it anyways if I did.  I can't wait for more tea parties with my cutie girl.  (Warning: Many pictures following!)

Tasting it first to make sure it's alright!


More tea for everyone!

Concentrating so hard..

Stacking the cups.. she sure is a tidy girl!

Mama loves her tea.. thanks baby girl!

Tea parties sure are a lot of fun!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Fiona got that for Christmas and LOVES it. We have tea parties almost everyday. She even gives tea to her dolly and stuffed animals. Kylee is such a cutie.

Emily's Family said...

How cute is that.

http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/